Chris Mosser, blogger and survivalist, brought Faith & Survival to life in June 2010 with one goal, “Prepare today for an uncertain tomorrow”. Chris is delivering on that mission statement by analyzing current events, composing national blogs, investigative reporting, and looking at current local trends that are taking place in the Sierra Nevada Region of America. When not writing, Chris spends time training in survival skills or keeping those he has current.
Chris probes deeply into and provides factual information on the topics of economic collapse, inflation, housing market, police state, current events, politics, global government, the terrors and threats of nuclear power, and the decaying power grid. Also probing into great detail all aspects of martial law in the United States, with the executive orders, and bills passed by congress to move America toward this nightmare.
Faithandsurvival.com not only reports on the fall of America but provides training documents on how you and your loved ones can prepare now to have a better chance of surviving the collapse. You can find under the training page over 120 articles FREE of charge for anyone whom is ready to prepare.
Chris has been a subject matter expert at city council meetings, formed and led a large team of like minded Americans, and was the director of Operations for one of the largest tea party organizations in America. Articles from faithandsurvival.com have been picked up by dozens of other national websites throughout the world, and has a current average monthly view count of 350,000 people.
On the road in the RV, Chris travels frequently with his RV to remote locations in the Western United States and provides maps, explores locations, and writes stories which discuss what is happening in small town America. Occasionally he will even provide detail information on parks, lakes, and wilderness spots that could be used by others during a societal collapse.
Major Life Events and Training
In 2008 Chris began a series of classroom work with a church in Livermore CA. This class work included a testing and identifying process of ones Spiritual Gifts that God has instilled in everyone. The test results showed the following four Spiritual Gifts given to Chris in spades:
- Discernment 1 John 4:1-6 The ability to distinguish right from wrong, truth from error, and to give an immediate evaluation based on God;s word. The ability to discern whether the source of an experience is Satan, self or God’s Spirit.
- Wisdom 1 Cor. 2:1, 6-16 the ability to understand God’s perspective on life situations and share those insights in a simple, understandable way. The ability to explain what to do and how to do it.
- Faith –The gift of faith is the ability to trust God for what cannot be seen and to act on God’s promise, regardless of what the circumstances indicate. The willingness to risk failure in pursuit of a God-given vision, expecting God to handle the obstacles.
- Leadership– The ability to clarify and communicate the purpose and direction, the vision, of a ministry in a way that attracts others to get involved. The ability to motivate others by example to work together in accomplishing a ministry goal.
Every believer will understand when Chris states, “I want to do God’s will in my life and want to fulfill the role he has chosen for me to do”. By operating faithandsurvival.com and serving others as God intends he is doing just that.
Business Management Skills:
Chris Mosser the owner of Faith & Survival brings over 15 years of Senior Level Corporate Management and Entrepreneurial skills with companies such as Target, Wal Mart, Management Redytogo Inc, and Sport Chalet.
Real Estate Broker:
He was a licensed Real Estate Broker for the state of California, in which he specialized in commercial rentals, and property management, as well as residential home purchasing.
As you have been reading Chris Mosser not only has a calling from God to bring this business and vision to life, but has spent the past seven years training himself in chosen skills of survival inclusive of:
- Isolation Survival—You are never alone with God
- Faith Trained—A bible—always carry a bible
- Life Survival—twice divorced, loss of possessions, property, and standing
- Educated- Book smart on the US Constitution, Government Operations
- Archery—Compound Bow Marksman
- Scouting/Navigation—Trained in compass, sun, and nighttime hiking
- Physical Strength—Maintains high level of strength and stamina training
- Horticulture—Planting from seeds, and raising crops for food
- Shelter—Proper techniques for building camps, or defending perimeters
- Solar Power—Trained and equipment in electricity from solar panels
- First Aid–The basics
- Hand to Hand Combat—No black belt, just survival fighting skills inclusive of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Leadership—Able to lead a group—identify strengths, keep us alive
- Master Hiker— inclusive of many 3 to 7 day hikes into wilderness territory
- God is in charge I am not
- Take one day at a time, for tomorrow will have enough problems of its own
- Serenity is everything
- Find God’s path for you
- Life is much more than money, possessions, and power, it is about people and your relationship with them
- When you hit your bottom, give thanks, because you have no where else to go but up
Chris lives one day at a time, asking God for direction in his life, and seeks to fulfill what ever that is to the best of his ability.
If you would like to contact Chris you can email email@example.com.
All media requests including requests for radio shows, newspapers, cross linking of websites, and appearances as a subject matter expert on TV shows should be directed to:
Please provide a minimum of 72 hour response time.
All articles published allow a comment section via facebook or directly on the website. These comments are reviewed prior to posting. It is at the sole discretion of Faithandsurvival.com which comments will be allowed to post, and which ones will be deleted because of content, language, threats, or any other reason that is deemed unfit to print.