I really do not like to be known as Chris the prophet”. An ability to somehow see what is coming in our future. However today God has provided me with this gift, and the alarm bells are sounding as loud as I have ever heard them right now. We are in for some serious trouble.
Now for everyone that is swimming in the river of denial, just let me help you get it over with here…
- I am a doomsday-er..
- I am a conspiracy theorist
- I am a sky is falling person
- I am the one causing this problem by talking about it
- I am blind there is nothing wrong with America, the economy is great, our government is wonderful, and I am making millions in the stock market.
Okay, that should about cover 95% of what I hear from that croud..the other 5% lets not discuss in public.
- Inflation is beginning in earnest for food, fuel, college tuition, health care costs, insurance, electricity, clothing, and airfare. Soon gas prices will be over $4.00/gallon….then what.
- Riots are now 50% of the story in every one hour news broadcast. We see them happening in more than a dozen countries, and now happening in America.
- Mexico is a powder keg ready to blow any day. Riots are happening in the few cities in which people still live in Mexico. Over
36,000 people have been killed on the US/Mexico border region within the past five years.
- The middle east is set to explode, in which America’s econcomic engine has been developed upon by importing oil..our life blood,
- Our Government is set to stop paying its bills on March 4th, or at the least extend a few weeks more. If that happens you may see the total collapse of the dollar as the world currency. From there anything goes within America
- Homeland Security has been preparing for years to control and quell civil unrest and impose martial law in America
- Unemployment in America is at a real 22.4%..do not believe one word of the Government Fraudulent reports. There is no hope for any real job growth as factories are closed, moved to other countries with none opening to replace them, welcome to NAFTA and other free trade agreements.
- MASSIVE BACKLOG OF HOMES TO BE FORECLOSED. This year lenders are already turning up the foreclosure process with a 40% jump in foreclosure notices in the Northern California Bay Area, 30% in Alameda county alone in the month of January over last year. This is the tip of the iceberg. Hundreds of thousands of pricey homes are sitting with owners in them for years no longer paying their mortgages. Banks have been hesitant to foreclose for fear of deterioration and squatting problems, however for whatever reason now seems to be the time they are going to foreclose with a vengeance.
- Precious Metals continue to rise
- ALL COMMODITES continue there steep rise
- A federal reserve in America that continues to print money out of nothing, and monetize its own debt
- State governments having to now cut services and employees, including pensions and benefits to there workers because Washington DC is not going to bail them out this year. This will bring MASSIVE protests by those state workers, whom are not able to understand how lucky they are to still have a job and get a paycheck.
- Local governments all going negative on their budgets and pension obligations, being forced to stop all services except life saving.
These signs tell me America is in for a very difficult period of time indeed. Only God knows for sure what lies ahead and it is his plan for all this to be happening. As a Christian, my purpose is to as clearly as I can tell you what I see factually, and that time to prepare for difficulties is now, not tomorrow. You’re government is not the answer, self reliance, and building a tight network of like minded equally prepared friends is.
God Bless You
God Bless America