“The reporter said that we killed 5000 terriorists today!”
“She also said that we are at color red level threat today and that we can be searched at any time anywhere for our safety and protection!”
I thought for a minute at what my husband just said, “can you check other stations and the internet and make sure we have to endure another color red day today”.
“I already checked dear, every news channel said the same thing, 5000 terriorist killed, and color red day.” ” I went on the internet and all I could find was the same information.”
“Which internet did you check?” I said.
“The only one that we are allowed by scanning my homeland security barcode number on my forearm.”
“No wonder,” I said, “perhaps later I will try get some real news on the old internet”. “I still have one friend with an old computer and network”
“Honey, if you do that, you risk arrest, just believe what we are being told, why are you such a conspiracy theorist?”
Today there are a handful of people whom have commited their lives in attempts to provide the American citizens the true news, the true information, against the massive onslaught of tyranny that is encircling and soon to imprison the general population that does not tow the line. Most of us can list them:
- Zero Hedge
- Alex Jones
- Drudge Report
- The American Dream Blog
- The Economic Collapse Blog
- Washington’s Blog
- Gerald Celente
- Paul Craig Roberts
- David Icke
- The Soverign Man
- Survival Blog
- Jesse Ventura
- Mike Adams
- Ron Paul
Of course, I would include faithandsurvival.com as number 17. I may be missing a few and I appologize. This article is not about giving credit to these handful of people or web pages that are risking everything to try and report you the truth. It is about soon every one of these voices will disappear. What I want this article to do is make you think what would your daily information gathering be without these voices. How would you in the very near future get your news when these voices are silenced?
That’s it, you may still get your local paper, you may still get your local news channel, but ALL OF THEIR SOURCES will only come from a select handful of people all working for the same corporations that are controlling EVERY WORD printed and spoken. How many times have I shown on this website how every day, news channels report the same thing, almost word for word. Without websites and some true patriots that actually debunk the lies of the current main stream media you will only have what they tell you, day, after day, after day.
I am here to tell you, that day, the day when your ONLY information source is what the government approves and allows you to hear is coming VERY SOON.
What will this mean for you, heck for me. If day after day you are unable to get true news and information, will you soon forget liberty, and the bill of rights? Will you start to slowly beleive what it is that they are telling you? Will you soon submit to the lies and deception because you no longer have proof against what they are telling you is the truth.
- Facebook will begin to limit any political posts, and people whom post them.
- All Twitter communication will be run through screening programs and begin eliminating communication that the government deems “illegal”.
- Several websites will be taken down/removed from the internet, under new internet legislation that will be passed.
- You Tube will begin to censor all videos, and allow the government agencies to start screening and pulling videos that are deemed “illegal”.
- AM, XM and internet stations will be placed under new laws as the country descends into greater civil unrest that will remove voices such as Alex Jones.
- Laws will be enforced in every city that removes any flyers, posters, billboards that are critical of the government, and those caught will be openly prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
- City Councils meetings will draft new rules eliminated any public comment.
- Local newspapers and TV stations will only advertise government approved ads, and editorial information. 99% of their news will come from the likes of only Reuters and Bloomberg.
Now this is only the start. The governemnt will begin to communicate directly to you in ways you have only seen in Movies:
- Weekly updates from the President, cut into EVERY channel, and radio broadcasts.
- Daily “terrorist” updates from homeland security on your cell phone, and directly to your email and facebook accounts.
- Communication billboards on ALL freeways that will be used to inform you on new laws that are being passed, and government controlled messages. (Drove down a California highway lately, and you thought those 1 million dollar LED traffic information boards would just be used to report accidents).
- Government Agents sent to speak at meetings that will take the place of congressional representative meetings in their home districts.
- Complete controlled access of the internet. The internet will be censored just as in China today, in which you are “allowed” to access the internet, after “pre-screening” from homeland security, and of course paying large licensing fees.
What will be the point in which you just start to believe what the government is telling you because you can no longer get access to the truth.
The day is coming.
THE DAY THAT YOUR ONLY “NEWS” COMES FROM PRE-SCREENED AND APPROVED GOVERNMENT AGENTS/REPORTERS.
It won’t just happen all at once, it will keep coming bit by bit.
When I am fighting Jiu Jitsu, I don’t just win in 5 seconds. It takes time to slowly strageize how to hurt and put my opponent in a valnurable position. Then I disable one arm, then one leg, soon I am sitting on him slowly choking him out, and he must face defeat, tap out.
When are you going to tap out?
- Liberty (faithandsurvival.com)
- One Year Ago (faithandsurvival.com)
- NSA is looking for a few good hackers (washingtonpost.com)
- “Specific, Credible, but Unconfirmed Terror Threat” (stevebeckow.com)
- Paul Craig Roberts: GOP debate is an amazing collection of stupidity (thedigitalliberalalliance.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Featured, Future, National Blog · Tags: alex jones, american dream, city council, civil unrest, conspiracy theorist, economic collapse, faithandsurvival, gerald celente, homeland security, infowars, jesse ventura, media, media censorship, tyranny