The light bulb goes off. I can often see it happen right across the eyes of those that finally hit their bottom. The look of shock, disbelief, and horror all mixed into one facial expression. I imagine I had the exact same look when I hit my bottom.
For all those that have been in the rooms of AA, or NA, or food anonymous, or sex anonymous, or any of the other dozens of self help organizations, you understand the term bottom. It is a moment in your life when you realize that how you were living your life no longer works. It might have been inside a jail cell, or a hospital, perhaps divorce court, something finally triggered your brain to realize the truth, and stop living in the lies of your life. The bottom was a moment of time in which look back upon and realize that your life has only gotten better since then.
Today many Americans are hitting their bottoms. However, this is not a bottom caused by drinking, drugging, or eating, (although that may be a symptom). It is a bottom that was caused by manipulation, brainwashing, denial, cognitive dissonance, greed, ego, and fear. This bottom is called ENSLAVEMENT.
Today most are living in a PRISON FOR OUR MINDS! We have been turned into brainwashed workers meant to slave away our lives to pay taxes, pay homage to the global elite and a few “elected” leaders. Let me give you some examples.
- July 4th every news channel carried the Casey Anthony trial live instead of covering the Declaration of Independence.
- Over the last 3 months Fukushima Japan is the worse nuclear disaster since dropping of the atomic bombs in World War II, but no major media will provide you one true story and reporting on the event.
- Every economic indicator has turned VERY NEGATIVE however time and time the news channels provide “experts” to tell you we are still in an economic recovery.
- Gas Prices have gone up 85% and food over 30% in ONE year, but yet our governement tells you their is no inflation.
- Most true experts place unemployment at a 20% level, and underemployment at 25% however our government and media continues to tell you it is only 9.0%.
- Our military is dropping bombs and killing civilians in Libya, and Yemen but yet our president tells us we are not at war, and does not need congressional approval for the action that has already cost taxpayers over 1 BILLION dollars.
- At airports you are being frisked and radiated as though you the public are guilty and somehow need to prove your innocence. These “security measures”, are more draconian than flying in communist China.
- Our police are routinely tasering, beating, and jailing, innoncent law abiding Americans, for no cause or reason.
- Both political parties no longer work for the people but against the people. Take for example the “budget agreement” for the federal government in 2011. Republican Speaker Boehner proclaimed a cut in spending of 300 million dollars. When the Non-Partisan Congressional Budget office looked at the budget they stated at best it cut 27 Million dollars, and most likely will result in no meaningful savings.
- It is a moment in time when individually you see that the government no longer is working for the people but against the interests of the people.
- You see that no matter how hard you work you will never be able to pay off your taxes and debts.
- You see that your children will have a worse life in America then you have.
- You trust in the dollar has disappeared.
- Your trust in the media is gone, and understand they are nothing more than a propaganda arm for the global elite.
- You understand that liberty is dying, and that your entire way of life must change.
You fully realize that you have been ENSLAVED by our federal government and federal reserve to be nothing more than slave workers meant to provide money and power to those select few in power. You realize that you have been placed into a PRISON FOR YOUR MIND.
Now, believe me when I tell you this is good news. It may not feel like it, but it is. Because once you hit your bottom, you have no where else to go…..but UP!!
We will cover that later……
God Bless You
God Bless America
Filed under: Featured, National Blog · Tags: atomic bombs, brainwashing, cognitive dissonance, declaration of independence, economic recovery, enslavement, faithandsurvival, global elite, propaganda, taxes