- More New Taxes in California (Oak Tribune)
- More in Yemen Army Defect (Ark Gazette)
- Mark’s man cave a labor of love (Lodi Sentinnel)
- LA makes it easy for massage parlors (LA Times)
- Leaders Gather to divert racial unrest (Denver Post)
These are examples of FIVE newspapers HEADLINES today.
So if I was to rate important stories to be covering as news, where efforts of my newsroom should be focused, and how I should take serious my responsibilities as a journalist for the American people, I would categorize the following critical to cover:
- Japan, Fukushima Plant, Radiactive fallout, it’s current impacts, and analysis of future impacts.
- Egypt, what has happened since revolution
- Commodity prices, in depth research and analysis as to why increases in prices, effects on consumers
- US Economy, truthful results, impact on average citizen, fall of the housing market, how are government solutions have or have not worked
- US Military at war around the world, why, what goals, why not defending our own border
That would be five very good priorities, I could put a staff of 100 people to work on those five topics that I view, and others in the alternative media believe to be important. However today what you and I would consider logical, newsworthy, and important to our lives are being SPECIFICALLY, and with Malice and Evil intentions not being covered at all. The mind war on American citizens is in full frontal assault. If you don’t discuss it in a newspaper, than it must not be important. The five newspaper front pages below should make you mad, livid…and just as clear as day help you see the depth of corruption within the newspapers of America.
Here is some examples of what YOUR LOCAL NEWSAPERS consider news today:
God Bless You
God Bless America