Over the last two weeks I have listened to news reports on the economy that all have a common theme.
- Unemployment unexpectedly rises to 9.1%
- Inflation rises unexpectedly to 2.8%
- GDP for the first quarter is revised down to 2.5% and second quarter forecast is revised downward to 2.0%
- The foreclosure market has hit alarming high levels of 38% of overall home sales in the month of April
- Auto sales in the month of April down an unexpected 8.1% due to weather and the Japan incident.
Of course whom could forget this teleprompter moment:
“In the road of our economic recovery we will have bumps along the way”
I am not sure who the experts are that the main stream media continues to quote as “unexpected”, perhaps it is someone that the government pays per each statement they make in the department of propaganda, or could it be another Harvard educated elite that could not get a job at McDonald’s. Regardless, whomever they are as usual it seems 95% of the American population is buying what they are selling, lies, lies, lies.
For Faith & Survival readers none of those headlines or the hundreds of others that are painting the economic collapse of this country are unexpected. In fact just the opposite, very expected. It only would be nice if those same media sources would dig into the actual economic data this being released by government agencies and question if what they are publishing is truthful, which I would assert is not, it is much worse.
When CBS three days ago comes out with the headline, “the housing market depression today is greater than the great depression”, something is not quite right. This is the same news source that for the last three years has stated without exception that the housing market has been recovering, that the government mortgage modification programs where fixing the problems and that government program called the “first time home buyers tax credit” was exactly what our country needed.
What are country needs right now is a dose of reality and a population that somehow will wake up from its trance and denial and come to the reality of acceptance.
Acceptance that our Federal Government is not working for the people that put them in office..on both sides of the aisle.
Acceptance that bureaucratics in federal agencies goal is to make you think that they are doing their jobs when in fact every new law and regulation that they impose on the people is crushing our economy.
Acceptance that if we gave every dime of income in the form of taxes, that was made by those that have jobs,we would never even put a dent in the current federal deficit of $14.3 trillion and $100 trillion of unfunded liabilities in our lifetimes.
Acceptance that our economy is collapsing, and now is the time to make preparations for how to survive it.
God Bless You
God Bless America
- Jobless Rate Rises… Altogether Now… ‘Unexpectedly’ (michellemalkin.com)
- Dean Baker on “the very real chance of another Great Depression” (americablog.com)
- Slow-moving economy hits ‘brick wall’ (msnbc.msn.com)
- Well, this is “unexpected” (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- CBS: Chronic unemployment worse than Great Depression (hotair.com)