Christmas last year I posted up an article talking about what a great chance it was to talk with your family about the problems within our country. I discussed that instead of watching the football games and mindless conversation on the weather that you began some new conversations about the economy, how government is growing too big, and that we all need turn the TV off and get more educated. I received dozens of comments back after the holiday on how those conversations went. Typically not good, most of the families did not want to talk “politics”, did not want to know the economy was crashing, and in fact the number one comment I got back was how most people thought the problems of the country could be fixed if we forced rich people and corporations to pay more taxes.
Well it is six months since Christmas 2010. Another national holiday is here, Memorial Day, which now is Memorial Day weekend. Family will get back together and go to the lake, cabin, park, or picnic. It is a lock that 90% of us will barbeque some type of meat on Monday, and sit down at a table with all of our families again. So what should we talk about?
- Baseball teams?
- Hockey playoffs?
- Weather? (actually that might not be a bad one this holiday with what is happening in Missouri….but I digress)
- Stock Market?
- Kids Soccer team?
No, I suggest none of the above. What I suggest is this. Since Christmas all economic indicators that I see which are truthful and relevant have plummeted and clearly show our nation has entered an economic collapse. This includes:
- The dollar index is almost at 70…a 20% drop
- 44.5 million Americans are on food stamps
- Bankruptcies this year are at 1.5 milling fillings…which has increased 10 years in a row
- Inflation is at a REAL 9-10% not the 2.8% that the government lies to us with
- Unemployment is at a Real 22% not the 9.0% that the government lies to us with
- Commodity prices for corn, wheat, soybeans, coffee are all up over 100% in one year
- Silver has risen 105% in one year
- Gold has risen 25% in one year
- The Federal Reserve has printed $3.5 Trillion dollars in three years out of nothing, and now is indicating they are going to start QE2 light which means to purchase US Treasuries directly off the market in the amounts of another $450 Billion.
- Housing resale numbers in April plummeted 11%
- The Median home price in America is down to $155,000K its lowest point since 1963 when they started this statistic.
- Realty Trac the nations expert in foreclosure information stated on May 25th that foreclosures in April are ALARMING High, with 28% of April sales being homes in foreclosure.
Not only are the economic numbers clearly showing our country has entered a collapse, NOT an economic recovery like every news channel wants you to believe including every current politician and bureaucrat in power, except for a handful of them, but our liberties are being stripped from us that are granted by God and guaranteed by the bill of rights. Can we talk through what this information truly means for our families, and what we need to do to prepare to survive the Fall of America?
Now I imagine you will get the same denial, anger, name calling, and other forms of cognitive dissonance that you received on Christmas. But listen, if we all can just get ONE family member to see the light, JUST ONE. Then this will be one of the most important Memorial Day BBQ‘s that you have ever attended.
If that one person asks..”Well what can I do about it”….AHHHHHH…you need to start to prepare yourself and your family by getting ready, and learning to become self reliant. Tomorrow you are going to purchase dehydrated food, get hundreds of gallons water stored on your property, purchase gear to provide you safety and lighting, and begin converting those dollars to .999 one ounce bullion coins. I can start to train you but someone else already has all the documents prepared on how to do this. You are going to visit www.faithandsurvival.com. On that website are training documents, tips, and daily information on how you can educate yourself on the facts.
By the way that hamburger taste so much better when it has the ketcup of truth on it.
God Bless You
God Bless America
Filed under: East Bay California, National Blog · Tags: dollar index, economic collapse, economic indicators, faithandsurvival, inflation, memorial day, memorial day weekend, national holiday, united states