Everyone Merry Christmas, to all those new that I had a chance to meet last night thank you for coming and participating, I look forward to seeing each of you back at our next meeting. The following blog I posted about a week ago, I want to place as the front article again because of its significance in what you are going to face over the next 7 days. I did not have time to cover this last night so please read, and enjoy. For the rest of the team and those whom just like reading my blogs, it is a great reminder of the opportunities in front of us to plant, water and grow the mustard seed.
Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas. Yes, I still call this time of the year Christmas, a day when we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. I am sure I was just placed on some terrorist watch list for typing that sentence but I stand for the truth. The next two weeks we will be gathering with our friends and family around the dinner table, the Christmas Tree, the TV, and discussing whatever small talk we can come up with to avoid painful silent moments. We will join in with our children and play video games, eat a lot of food, and drink heavily, (some of us). We will exchange gifts, hugs and handshakes.
Conversations often starts like this:
- What have you been up to this year?
- How is your job?
- Our country is crazy right now isn’t it?
- Do you believe the news lately?
- How about those Raiders, (Okay terrible Bay Area Humor)
Imagine if you answered those questions this year like this:
- What have you been up to this year? I have been spending time preparing my family for upcoming Inflation.
- How is your job? It helps me pay the mortgage, but it is not my priority right now my relationship with God is.
- Do you believe the news right now? NO! Especially if you are getting your news from CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or your local TV stations or newspapers. I get my news from the Drudge Report, Infowars, Michelle Malkin, Breitbart, and the blaze..have you heard of them?
- Our Country is crazy right now? Define crazy, if you consider our politicians no longer working for the people, and our government enslaving us through debt and spending then yes. Would you like to know what I am doing to offset this crazy?
When those moment of silence come maybe you start a conversation like this:
- Have you noticed the price of gas lately?
- Have you seen the price of food?
- What are you doing to prepare for the collapse of the dollar?
I know, it may begin a night ending argument between those whom see and those in denial, but is it not worth it to help just one of your loved ones begin preparing?
As you meet for Christmas you are going to encounter four types of people when these conversation come up.
- Those in Denial: These will be the ones that won’t even engage in any conversation with you in regards to inflation, hyperinflation, economic collapse, or preparation for such events. They enjoy the government being in charge, they like the move to socialism, or are already socialists. We can not help them at this time, it will take God’s help, all we do is pray for them.
- Those in Purgatory: These will be the ones that will at least engage you in conversation on this topic for 3 to 5 minutes. Then they will begin to laugh a high laughter tell you that you are a conspiracy nut, classify you as a “sky is falling person”, and state that “THEY KNOW” this will never happen in America and change the subject. Unfortunately we can not yet help them either, all we can do is pray that God will open their eyes more.
- Those at or near the bottom: These will be the ones that are getting it. They will WANT to have these conversations with you, looking for more information. They might not openly engage in this conversation with you in front of the family, but will corner you in the bathroom. They will share some of their pain, and look to you for help. YOU CAN help this person. Tell them what you are starting to do to prepare, talk to them about this web site and what meetings you are going to with other like minded people.
- Those coming off their bottom:They may be the ones starting these conversations before you do. They will already be informed on commodity prices skyrocketing, understand the dollar devaluation by the FED, know that the system is rigged, and that TV is nothing more than propaganda for the government. BINGO..You tell them all about this web site and others like it. You find out what they are involved with and what meetings they attend and offer them to join. Together you then shift the
families conversation from what the weather is like outside, to deep meaningful conversations on putting together a survival plan, converting your dollars to silver coins, and what a survival vest is and how to equip it.
It takes courage to do this. It takes faith. When I walk into a public forum and speak on this subject I always start in prayer and ask God to let his will be done, not mine. Maybe this Christmas will have more lasting effects on some of your family members than a hangover………
God Bless You
God Bless America
Filed under: Featured · Tags: chris, christmas, christmas table, civil unrest, commodities, conversation, faithandsurvival, finances, food shortages, hyperinflation, inflation, mosser, resistance, silver, taxes, tv